2. You will create a contact sheet of all of your images and put them in the common drive as lastname-firstname-contact-elements in the RBV-Class1 > 231Common > Period # > 10-23-2016 Elements folder.
3. Choose the best image for each element, adjusting it as needed in iPhoto and save as lastname-firstname-line.jpg, lastname-firstname-color.jpg (etc).
4. Put your best photo for each element in the RBV-Class1 > 231Common > Period # > 10-23-2016 Elements folder.
5. Upload your best photo for each element to your blog with the title "Elements of Art." Make it as BIG as possible.
6. Have the caption for each image be the element, the aperture, shutter speed, and ISO.
7. Underneath each image write two to three sentences explaining
a. what the photo is of
b. where the element is within the photograph and
c. why the photograph is successful.
Do not use bullet points, answer the questions using complete sentences and academic language.