|Mrs. Moncure ROP Photo Imaging I||
After downloading your photographs:
1. Choose a photo for each shot from the shot list
2. Adjust the brightness/ contrast to where it looks good
3. Save as lastname.firstname.what shot it is (ie ruleofthirds, crop, selectivecolor etc- no spaces)
4. Email the edited picture to yourself, two at a time.
5. DO NOT resize or desaturate your images.
When resizing a photograph to fit within a page template,
1. SAVE the original and RENAME the resized version to lastname.firstname.crop.SMALL (so that there are two versions of the same photograph). That way if you want to print larger later, you're not losing any of the quality since when you're re
Rancho Buena Vista High School ROP Photographic Imaging I Teacher