|Mrs. Moncure ROP Photo Imaging I||
1. Download aperture six photo template into your template folder on your desktop by going under RESOURCES in My Big Campus. Control click on the title of the template and download linked file.
2. Open aperture template up in Photoshop and put photos into the template by moving over the thumbnail in iPhoto into the template and selecting EDIT> TRANSFORM>SCALE
3. Type underneath each photograph what the aperture and shutter speed was, according to the information in iPhoto. The assignment had you shoot at f/3.5, f/5.6, f/8, f/11, f/16 and f/22.
4. Answer questions at bottom of template regarding aperture in complete sentences and add your name and period number to the bottom right hand side of the document.
5. Once it is completed, merge layers by going to LAYERS > MERGE VISIBLE so there is only one background layer.
6. Save as format JPEG as lastname.firstname.apertureexercise in your FINISHED PROJECTS folder.
7. Open your finished projects folder, open the file in viewer, and press file > print for your copy. (it compresses the file when it is viewed in viewer versus Photoshop so it will print quicker).
8. Do the same steps for your shutter speed exercise of merging layers, saving as a JPEG and printing from viewer.
9. Upload your highest and lowest aperture photog