1. Name, teacher, school name, and title of piece-this is the only part that is not in paragraph form-
Rancho Buena Vista High School
2. Why you have titled your photograph that name
3. What is it a picture of- be specific, as if you were describing it to your grandmother over the phone (i.e. not- it's a picture of someone on a bench...but it's a photograph of a beautiful girl sitting in on a wooden bench on a meadow of flowers. I used the rule of thirds composition technique...etc)
4. What was the aperture, ISO and shutter speed- all info would be in iPhoto
5. What specifically did you do to make it (in Photoshop, iPhoto, what apps if a cell phone photo, did you go someplace special?)
6. Why do you like it? How do you think it's a successful photograph?
7. How would you describe yourself as an artist? What have you learned so far this year?
8. What camera did you use? What was the camera lens? All information will be in iPhoto.
9. Be sure to state that you used Epson Glossy Photo Paper and printed on an Epson Stylus Pro 3300 printer.