1. What is going on in the photograph? Where is it? Describe it as if I were blind.
2. Did this photograph caused an emotional reaction? What was it about it that did (or did not)?
3. What was the element or principle that was predominately used? Was there a "tool" that the photographer used to get an effective photograph?
4. Why do you think this photograph was used in this slideshow as one of the best illustrations of Hurricane Sandy? What made it strong?
5. Why do you think Photojournalism is important (or not)?