1. Name, school name, and title of piece
2. Why you have titled that photograph that name
3. What is it a picture of- be specific, as if you were describing it to your grandmother over the phone (i.e. not- it's a picture of someone on a bench...but it's a photograph of a beautiful girl sitting in on a wooden bench on a meadow of flowers. I used the rule of thirds composition technique...etc)
4. What did you do to make it (in Photoshop, iPhoto, what apps if a cell phone photo, did you go someplace special?)
5. Why do you like it? How do you think it's a successful photograph?
6. How would you describe yourself as an artist? What have you learned so far this year? What are you looking forward to learning?
7. What camera did you use? What was the camera lens?
8. Be sure to state that you used Epson Glossy Photo Paper and printed on an Epson Stylus Pro 3300 printer.
Save as lastname-firstname-fair in Microsoft Word. Be sure to have your name at the top left hand side and include your photograph within your statement.
Save your work in 05-03015 Fair Writeup Folder.