1. Everything- everything- turns out for the better. It just takes time.
2. Whatever tough time you are going through now, look at it through the lens of a year from now for perspective. If anything, it makes a great story and might help someone else who is going through what you are going through.
3. Maintain a positive attitude. Fake it if needed.
4. Try new things on a weekly basis. Go a different route, meet new people, try new experiences, do something that scares you.
5. Be kind to everyone. As you walk the ladder of success, be nice to everyone on your way up, and they’ll be nice to you on your way down. (this is my father’s advice).
6. If you can’t be content, be grateful.
7. Tell your friends and your family you love them. Often.
8. Take care of your health. Wear sunscreen. Drink water. Walk often. Eat well.
9. Have a cause you believe strongly in above yourself.
10. Believe in your dreams and strive for them. You can be WHATEVER you want to be. You are smart, talented, and strong. Now go change the world!