1. Come up with twelve unique ideas for the project in thumbnail sketch format. I know it's a lot, but it gives you a chance to brainstorm some ideas that you might not have thought of if you just go with your first idea(s).
2. Once your ideas are approved, shoot! You can use the reflector, tripod, shoot in the studio with lighting, use models, use a background of your choice, use props, mix candy, use the 18- 140 lens or a 50 mm lens... Make sure you're taking AT LEAST 24 photographs, with various ideas, angles, close up, wide, etc.
3. Edit your photographs as needed, making sure they're in focus, no dust or random garbage, good composition, etc.
4. Save your work as lastname-firstname-candy1.jpg, 2, and 3 in the common drive- 03-15-2018 Candy folder.
5. Create a Padlet with your three works of art and answer the following in two or more paragraphs:
A. What was your concept and story behind your photographs?
B. How do the three images work together?
C. What do you like best about your photographs? What did you learn new, what did you try out?
D. When I'm grading, what things do you think I should specifically look at- that you worked the hardest on?
Graded based on 20/20
Period 1 padlet.com/kclarkart/Candy1
Period 2 padlet.com/kclarkart/Candy2
Period 4 padlet.com/kclarkart/Candy4
Period 5 padlet.com/kclarkart/Candy5
Period 6 padlet.com/kclarkart/Candy6