At least THREE of the images must be retouched- here is the tutorial
Create a new blog post and name it Portraiture. Put your top six photos (three of them will be retouched) there, along with the ISO, aperture and shutter speed in the captions.
Answer the following questions in complete sentences (not 1. 2. 3...)
1. What did you learn about portraiture from going to the duck pond?
2. What is the thing that you used to decide on your poses? Was it helpful or no?
3. How did you use the reflector? Was it useful or not? What did it make the model look like?
4. What specifically did you do to retouch the photograph?
5. Research- what are some positions that use portrait photography? Who hires them? What is the salary range? What is the average charge for taking someone's portrait photographs?