Read the following two articles and with your partner (in a shared Google document) create a 10 question test on copyright. Can be true/false, multiple choice, or short answer. Include the answers!
Save as Copyright Test, Last names of both partners, and period #.
Share with your partner using their google id (firstname.lastname@example.org) and me at email@example.com.
Choose information that is essential to understanding copyright... not obscure details.
Use your own words!
1. Copyright Article | 2. US Copyright Office FAQ's
What can happen if copyright laws are not followed:
US family in Czech Advertisement
Copyright is not always black and white:
Shepard Fairey vs the Associated Press
- AP Accuses Obama Artist Shepard Fairey Of Copyright Infringement
- Fair Use?
- The Plot Thickens...
- Hypocrite? Fairey sues over parody (see artist Baxter Orr's 'Protect Yourself' series)
- Fairey Approves NSA's parodies
- Fairey blog post on NSA 'domestic spying program'