1. Open your background image first in Photoshop by dragging the thumbnail on the icon for Photoshop. Make sure it's focused!
2. Open up your image with the person in it into Photoshop.
3. Use your move tool to drag the image with the person on it onto the background image. Change the opacity to 75% so that you can make sure it's even.
4. Press the layer mask tool (it's the rectangle icon with the circle in it) to create a layer mask on the floating image.
5. Use the paint brush tool and black paint to mask out the stool where the person is floating or if invisible, the legs, arms and face. If you mess up, just change to the white paint to get what you need back.
6. If the background is way too bright you can adjust the image brightness/ contrast or use the layer mask more to get the illusion.
7. Save your work with the layers intact on your desktop.
8. Merge the layers by going to layers- merge visible and save as a jpg to hand in.
Save your work as lastname-firstname-flying1.jpg, lastname-firstname-flying2.jpg,
in the 03-18-2017 Flying folder.
Make a new blog post named FLYING with your images.