Inspired by the San Diego Zoo’s 100th anniversary, the 2016 Youth Exhibition will focus on the theme of animals. Share your interpretation of the theme through photography or video!
If you were an animal- which would you be? How would you see the world? How are animals important to your community? What do animals mean to you?All Students:
- ONE entry per student
- Students in grades K-12 (ages 5-18)
- Students must be residents of San Diego County or Tijuana
- Artwork must be created within the 2015-16 school year
- Entries can be created by any means of photographic arts including photography (digital photography, film photography, photo collage, polaroid, cyanotype, mixed media, three dimensional) and video
- All submissions must be original artwork, but may borrow images (for example, a collage made of magazine photos)