Save images in 04-06-2018 Multiple Exposure Folder
Ten total photographs:
Six of your photographs will be ones that you created in camera and edited in Lightroom to your choosing.
Save those as lastname-firstname-multi1.jpg, multi2.jpg etc
Two of your photographs will be of the portrait and color channels
Save those as lastname-firstname-channels1.jpg, channels2.jpg etc (you'll have to merge layers for a jpg)
One of your photographs will be "impressionistic" according to the tutorial below
Save as lastname-firstname-impressionistic.jpg
One of your photos will be twirled like the tutorial below
Save as lastname-firstname-twirl.jpg
Create a new padlet called "Multiple Exposure"
Put all ten photos in the padlet as listed above. Have a unique title for each photograph.
Answer the following questions in complete sentences- remember, this is for your reference so that you can recreate them on your own outside of my class five years from now. Do NOT copy and paste from the website, use your own words!
1. How did you create the multiple exposures in the camera?
2. What one was your favorite multiple exposure, and why?
3. What steps did you have to do to create the color channel multiple exposure?
4. What steps did you have to do to create the impressionistic and swirl project?
5. What did you learn about multiple exposure? What could you use this for?
6. Did you prefer the multiple exposures in the camera, or in Photoshop? Why?
Graded based on 20/20
Citizenship 5 points
Coming to class on time, Staying in seat, Not talking back, No use of cell phones, Not disturbing others
Photographs 10 points
Ten photographs- 6 in camera multiple exposure, 2 color channels, 1 impressionistic & 1 twirl
- all photos in focus, no dust in the sky, horizons are straight, good craftsmanship
Padlet 5 points
Padlet titled "Multiple Exposure", all images on Padlet, all images in jpg format, all questions answered in complete sentences, all images with a unique title.